[Public WebGL] Chrome sampler2D issue

 Hi,

I noticed that on some systems, launching chrome without --use-gl=desktop (without it, it means it's using ANGLE, am I right?) causes gl.getActiveUniform() to return a wrong type for sampler2D program uniforms.
More in detail, result.type is gl.INT instead of gl.SAMPLER_2D. Actually you use gl.uniform1i() to set the sampler texture unit index, but indeed it must be reported as a sampler2D. This causes several problems when reflection on uniforms is heavily used (see SpiderGL).
The problem does not arise in all systems I tried, it seems an unknown mixture of OS, graphics board and graphics drivers.

Marco Di Benedetto.