Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL gl enums Conformance Tests

El día 9 de septiembre de 2010 01:35, Erik Möller <emoller@opera.com> escribió:

> I Just registered and started looking at some of the conformance tests (If
> this isn't the way to go about these things, please educate me).
>
> The "WebGL gl enums Conformance Tests"
> https://cvs.khronos.org/svn/repos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/sdk/tests/conformance/gl-enum-tests.html
> throws an exception right here
>
>  var buffer = new ArrayBuffer(1);
>  var buf = new Uint16Array(buffer);
>
> just changing the ArrayBuffer size to 2 will let the test complete ok.

Yeah, that looks like a bug according to the Typed Array spec.  WebKit
incorrectly doesn't throw an exception, which is probably why the
error hasn't been caught yet.

I've updated the conformance test to not do this and filed a WebKit bug (45487).

Thanks,
-Adrienne