Re: [Public WebGL] Multiple viewports/contexts

Multiple viewports in the same context is almost certainly the best option.  Multiple contexts will involve memory/resource usage that's a direct multiple of the number of contexts you have, becuase you can't share any GL resources across different WebGL contexts.

    - Vlad