Re: [Public WebGL] Added security section to typed array spec

On Sep 6, 2010, at 3:34 PM, Chris Marrin wrote:

> On Sep 6, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Oliver Hunt wrote:
>
>> This doesn't need an explicit security section, it simply needs to be defined in the specification for the constructor.
>
> It is in the ArrayBuffer constructor, but there is no mention (except by implication) about initialization in the TypedArray section. I could always add some of what I said to the TypedArray section to make that more clear.

Ok, I 've gotten rid of the security paragraph and added a sentence to the typed array constructor that takes a length, stating that the ArrayBuffer in this case is initialized to 0. I think that makes it sufficiently clear in all the sections.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com