Re: [Public WebGL] Could not initialise shaders in Chromium

I'm now using the latest Chromium version(7.0.518.0 (58673)) from
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/continuous/win/LATEST/ on Windows 7
Professional 32bit. Now everthing is fine with --enable-webgl, it
works.
The error occured when I using Chromium 7.0.507.0 (57653).