Re: [Public WebGL] The Newly Expanded Color Space Issue

Yeah, it sounds like they are leaving themselves room to do blending and filtering etc in linear space, or not.  Linear is preferable for blending, I definitely agree with Steve on that.  But it needs to be done at higher precision than 8-bit.

-T