Re: [Public WebGL] Could not initialise shaders in Chromium

Should that be --use-gl=desktop? If seems rather inconsistent to have --enable-webgl and -use-gl. For long option names -- is supposed to be the standard.

Chrome silently ignores obviously crap options (e.g. --crap) and there seems no way to get it to print a list of valid options. --help and -h are ignored too. Chrome just starts up in all of these cases.

I'd like to make sure I'm using OpenGL not Angle/D3D.