Re: [Public WebGL] Added security section to typed array spec

On Sep 6, 2010, at 3:15 PM, Oliver Hunt wrote:

> This doesn't need an explicit security section, it simply needs to be defined in the specification for the constructor.

It is in the ArrayBuffer constructor, but there is no mention (except by implication) about initialization in the TypedArray section. I could always add some of what I said to the TypedArray section to make that more clear.

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com