Re: [Public WebGL] Added security section to typed array spec

Looks fine (though I'd move it either down or up in the contents, as opposed to in between ArrayBuffer and ArrayBufferView), but I'm not sure if it's needed.  Unlike WebGL, where we have to explicitly clear things that aren't being cleared by the underlying GL implementation, this feels like adding a section to specify that javascript Array must not contain random junk when created with Array(10); it should just be a given.

    - Vlad