[Public WebGL] Added security section to typed array spec

I noticed that the typed array spec didn't have a security section like the WebGL spec. I believe the only security issue there is uninitialized ArrayBuffers, and the ArrayBuffer constructor states that buffers must be initialized to 0. But for the security conscious I felt it was important to have a section that made it explicit. It's a single paragraph and simply spells out the initialization issue and the constraints.

Please review and let me know what you think:

	file:///Volumes/Users/cmarrin/source/svn/khronos/registry/trunk/public/webgl/doc/spec/TypedArray-spec.html#4

-----
~Chris
cmarrin@apple.com