 On 03/09/2010 12:51, Steve Baker wrote:
> 3) You are doing no lighting/blending/mipmapping/fog/etc and (for some
> reason) you have also chosen not to do gamma correction at the end.  In
> that case and ONLY in that case, you should gamma-correct your textures
> on input.
>
> I maintain that very few WebGL applications will do (3).
I think that the number of mobile devices which have "gamma correctors"
is approaching 0 and, with the exception of doing the "correction" in a
shader (which will screw up blending), control of  any such "correctors"
is outside OpenGL. So I suspect the number of applications doing 3 is
quite large.

Regards

    -Mark
begin:vcard