[Public WebGL] maximum length of identifiers in WebGL GLSL

Do we want to specify a maximum identifier length for WebGL GLSL?

I didn't see one in the GLSL spec.  I was going to write a test with really long identifiers (4meg) to see if I could find some drivers that had problems with them but it might be better to just require WebGL to enforce some maximum length.  64 chars? 128 chars? 256 chars which will make shaders less likely to fail on some drivers.

Thoughts?