Re: [Public WebGL] Horrible Z buffer precision with latest FireFox.

Could you file a bug report about this, under Core / Canvas:WebGL ?

It's something we should fix (or work around) :-)

If you want to try stuff (since you have access to the machine in question; I have no problem here on my linux/nvidia system) the relevant code is probably CreateOffscreenPixmapContext() in gfx/thebes/GLContextProviderGLX.cpp.

You could try setting the requested z-buffer width to 24 bits to see if it makes a difference...

It's worth pasting the output of glxinfo too. Here it gives only 24 bit depth buffers, perhaps on your system certain visuals have a 16 bit depth buffer.

Benoit