[Public WebGL] SIGGRAPH WebGL session/BoF

Hi all,

At SIGGRAPH 2010 coming up at the end of July, there will be a 2-hour WebGL session/BoF -- Thursday, the 29th of July, at 4pm to 6pm.  If any of the framework authors or those of you who are currently developing apps is interested in presenting their experience with working with WebGL so far, please let me know via private email; I'm working on putting together the schedule, and it'd be great to get some presentations from the broader WebGL community.  Talk/presentation length is flexible -- could be anything from 10-30 minutes.

Thanks!
    - Vlad