[Public WebGL] WebGL Extensions

Hi,
  Does anyone know the status of extensions on Minefield, Webkit or Chrome? Seems like the functions to use extensions are in the specification, but they aren't available for any browsers.  Calling getExtension results in an exception. I'm asking because I'm interested in using  GL_ARB_occlusion_query.

I first thought the Quake 2 demo was using extensions:
http://playwebgl.com:8080/GwtQuake.html

But then I realized it was probably just listing ones available. Can anyone give me some thoughts on this?

Thanks,
  Andor