Re: [Public WebGL] Addition of texParameteriv and texParameterfv signatures

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 05:56, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
> The reason these were dropped from the WebGL spec was that none of the
> current or foreseeable texture parameters required them. At least in
> WebKit, they require custom JavaScript bindings to be written, in this
> case for no good reason.

Oh, being able to write a WebGLbinding to an ES or GL extension using
these standard signatures is not a good reason enough ?
I don't understand your strong support for the status-quo on things
that are obviously good for the extensibility of WebGL while not
requiring much of an implementation cost in 1.0 (here, since it's up
to the extensions to actually use/implement these)

Regards,