Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL benchmarking

Thanks for the heads-up!  Safari+webkit should be fixed now.

I see there is an issue with Safari+webkit where the profile script
blocks for a long time and the browser pops a dialog box, throwing off
the timing.  I'll see if I can break up the profile to eliminate that.

Re chromium, I've been working with nightly builds, so there may be
discrepancies with older builds around things like WebGLFloatArray.  I
just verified it works with the most recent chromium nightly, 48040.

Re Minefield, I'll take a look soon.

-T