On 2010/05/18 2:37, Kenneth Russell wrote:
> I'd also really like to understand why glGetTexLevelParameter[fi]v was
> removed from OpenGL ES. Mark Callow, can you comment on this?

I did explain this once before.

OpenGL ES removed format conversions; internal format must match format.
Therefore there was no need for the query as the internal format could
not be different from what the application specified.

Regards

    -Mark
begin:vcard
fn:Mark Callow
n:Callow;Mark
org:HI Corporation;Middleware Development
email;internet:callow_mark@hicorp.co.jp
title:Chief Architect
tel;work:+81 3 3710 9367
tel;fax:+81 3 5773 8660