[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Public WebGL] Demos fail on my system
- To: Gregg Tavares <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] Demos fail on my system
- From: Baffo 32 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 07:22:36 -0400
- Cc: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=o1hwvQXwktdxC3cjmtqGUybQvgnVwlNW3um/9wkT358=; b=F9xFPcMVS0QHP7t+DZl0XRj5zP/fdPe0yRWY6gJ9PQN8DZFwkt/8wjqVGoW8JvUPO4 U0CKX8L6xIQP4YPy3S5MCDU3HLHYt2JMMe6pNmWvGY+htCN4g6gSEQXb8O9UGvoYZmra wEAGelvELOZcr87FLaM0+JxXH/+KIa3fKAIio=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=vB2SA2S/cT4rYqREqfGaGSDk46gzJ3CoNzY/kEZkmUQFbYy8n1iflWHYd9cIq60nhP Nk3DAVUJkMU5eff6DdcKPPu0UFg62qz5YiSGKJj5Xs6MqG/Un59lTNZ64bn8t2Z71e0U UOxthPdblpFzQTdzDw+ls3WmpxQiRaj4NMd2A=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <AANLkTingmu33WOJHVov-wKjEMDcZ39q3-r3COlsdSFxj@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <AANLkTinn7BJWmcV9QfM4Vd9BLJ0ry6G6gLyz6t8SYHOv@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Gregg Tavares <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> This is going to sound like a stupid question so please don't get upset.
> I made this mistake once so I just want to double check.
> Can you pick Wrench Menu->About Google Chrome and make sure you're actually
> running 46798?
I did get a bit version-confused trying to upgrade, but ended up
uninstalling my previous version and then checking in the wrench menu
for each new one. I am indeed running 46847 (verified as you
describe) right now, and the demos are failing.
> If that pans out, can you tell me your graphics card and driver version? I
> don't know why that would matter. Just trying to figure out what the issue
> could be.
My graphics card is an AGP RADEON X850 with 256 MB memory. My
ati drivers are version 6.14.0010.6925 from 9/29/2009 .
You are currently subscribe to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
the following command in the body of your email: