Re: [Public WebGL] Demos fail on my system

On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Gregg Tavares <gman@google.com> wrote:
> This is going to sound like a stupid question so please don't get upset.
>
> I made this mistake once so I just want to double check.
>
> Can you pick Wrench Menu->About Google Chrome and make sure you're actually
> running 46798?

I did get a bit version-confused trying to upgrade, but ended up
uninstalling my previous version and then checking in the wrench menu
for each new one.  I am indeed running 46847 (verified as you
describe) right now, and the demos are failing.

> If that pans out, can you tell me your graphics card and driver version?  I
> don't know why that would matter. Just trying to figure out what the issue
> could be.

My graphics card is an AGP RADEON X850 with 256 MB memory.  My
ati drivers are version 6.14.0010.6925 from 9/29/2009 .