[Public WebGL] Demos fail on my system

Hello,

I edited http://www.khronos.org/webgl/wiki/Demo_Repository?oldid=186 a
few days ago to reflect what demos work on my system.  My changes were
reverted under the assumption a regression was fixed, but I still
experience the issues with the latest nightly builds.

I have tried all demos using Chromium builds 46765 and 46769, and
Mozilla 1.9.3a5pre Gecko/20100506 .  In both builds of Chromium, every
single demo, except the two texture tests, dumps me immediately to a
'sad tab'.

In Mozilla's 'Minefield' nightly build of firefox, all demos appear to
work as expected, with the exception of the 'Colored Box' and 'Spore
COLLADA Viewer' demos.  The box demo shows just a blank white page
with some text, and the COLLADA demo pops up a dialog on load telling
me to upgrade, and then displays a grey untextured model.

I have a Pentium 4 with 1 gig of ram, and DirectX 9.0c on windows XP
Home.  My graphics card is an AGP RADEON X850 with 256 MB memory.  My
ati drivers are version 6.14.0010.6925 from 9/29/2009 .

Is this an issue with my system or with the browsers?