Re: [Public WebGL] separate typed array spec?

On Jan 14, 2010, at 12:35 AM, Shiki Okasaka wrote:

If we will follow the current Web IDL editor's draft, it seems using
the T[] notation for arrays might be a good starting point to me [0].
Then the language bindings for T[] could be further elaborated.

Yes, given that T[ ] is passed by reference whereas sequence<T> is passed by value, it certainly seems like we should be using the former. Any objections to me making this change?