Re: [Public WebGL] Typed WebGLArray sequence parameter types

On Jan 6, 2010, at 1:07 AM, Shiki Okasaka wrote:

I've uploaded a validated WebGL IDL file at,

  http://es-operating-system.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/esidl/dom/webgl.idl

This is written in the current Web IDL editor's draft [0] format with one extended keyword 'byte' for 8-bit integers.
Does this look reasonable? Maybe the getter and setter types should be changed as well?

Thanks again. I've integrated your IDL into the spec and also added it intact to the repository so people can actually use it for validation. I've also added your name to the list of contributors at the bottom of the spec. Please review and see if I've made any mistakes. In particular, I've given your company as Google. Let me know if you want it to say something else.

-----
~Chris