[Public WebGL] separate typed array spec?

There's been a lot of interest in using the webgl typed arrays for other uses; any objections to me creating a separate standalone spec for them, to make it easier to pass around and get feedback on this? I wouldn't pull out the current Array sections from the WebGL spec, but would keep them in sync. If the standalone spec takes off, then we can evaluate whether we want the WebGL spec to refer to it.

     - Vlad