Re: [Public WebGL] Typed WebGLArray sequence parameter types

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 1:07 AM, Shiki Okasaka <shiki@google.com> wrote:
> I've uploaded a validated WebGL IDL file at,
>
>   http://es-operating-system.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/esidl/dom/webgl.idl
>
> This is written in the current Web IDL editor's draft [0] format with one
> extended keyword 'byte' for 8-bit integers.
> Does this look reasonable? Maybe the getter and setter types should be
> changed as well?

Thanks, this looks great. It's fantastic that you've verified the IDL.
I think we should switch over the spec's IDL to this version.

Given what we now understand about the WebIDL conversion rules, I
think we should switch the getters and setters for the WebGLArray
types to be precisely what the underlying array is supposed to hold.

-Ken