RE: [Public WebGL] Some WebGL draft feedback

Chris,

I have some questions about the <script> tag for including vertex / fragment shaders in the webpage. I see in the apple demo’s that they use “x-shader/x-vertex” and “x-shader/x-fragment” as script type. Is this the proposed standard type? I would prefer something like “text/glsl” or “text/shader” because its looks more like the existing “text/_javascript_” type.

Is there a way to include binary or encoded shaders. I believe the real power of WebGL will be in the shaders and I like to protect this.

What is the best way to do full screen mode?

Best regards,

Carl van Heezik

Geen virus gevonden in het binnenkomende-bericht.
Gecontroleerd door AVG - www.avg.com
Versie: 9.0.722 / Virusdatabase: 270.14.117/2583 - datum van uitgifte: 12/23/09 09:28:00