Re: [Public WebGL] Feedback from HTML5 WG on WebGL | [Fwd: Re: WebGL | The 3D Canvas Context for HTML]

We certainly do want to begin discussions with other working groups to
see how the new array-like types might be repurposed. I am sure that
some extensions to their APIs will be necessary to fit uses like file
I/O. I hope we can achieve a good balance between functionality and
simplicity of the API; similar APIs which were developed for Java
ended up being both too complicated and difficult to optimize.