[Public WebGL] Feedback from HTML5 WG on WebGL | [Fwd: Re: WebGL | The 3D Canvas Context for HTML]

Since our release yesterday, we've got some feedback from the W3C HTML5 Listserv. Most of the WHATWG post on the HTML5 listserv at W3C, which has the advantage of attracting Microsoft participation. The W3C HTML5 listserv is archived publicly here: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/