This is a list of all the WebCL related activities happening on the web. If you know of anything missing or out of date on this list, we invite you to add it or update it.
- 1 Frameworks & Implementations
- 2 Utilities & Debug Helpers
- 3 Tutorials, Technical Whitepapers and How to Guides
- 4 Presentations, Videos & Demos
- 5 Examples
Frameworks & Implementations
WebCL implementation for Chromium.
Samsung open sourced prototype for WebKit. Built in WebCL & WebGL interoperability, i.e. no copying WebCL objects to WebGL and vice versa.
Utilities & Debug Helpers
Tutorials, Technical Whitepapers and How to Guides
This series of lessons will introduce you to WebCL programming, starting from the basics like WebCL context creation and kernel compilation.
Presentations, Videos & Demos
2013 WebCL March Meetup Presentation Tasneem Brutch
- Pulls images from local disk, Flickr, etc. and applies cool filter effects in real time, based on state-of-the-art web technologies:
On-line, interactive WebCL kernel editor
Samsung WebCL Prototype Demo 1 (YouTube)
- Calculates the positions and velocities of N particles and animates them
- For 1024 particles, WebCL gets 20~40x faster simulation time on Mac
Samsung WebCL Prototype Demo 2 (YouTube)
Calculates and renders transparent and reflective deformed spheres on top of photo background
- Performance comparison on Mac JS: ~1 FPS
- WebCL: 87-116 FPS
Samples showing Fractal noise surface deformations and N-Body gravitational interactions, found in the Samsung Open Source prototype for WebKit.
Somes samples of WebCL-translator, found in the wolfviking0 repositories.