We believe the true usefulness of WebCL goes beyond the spec itself; it is an ecosystem of tools, documentation, and resources contributed by the community. You are encouraged to get involved and help maintain an up-to-date list of WebCL resources.
Frameworks & Implementations
- Crosswalk Project If you are a developer working with web technologies, the Crosswalk Project enables you to deploy a web application with its own dedicated runtime. As of Beta 14, the Crosswalk Project now supports WebCL.
- Samsung WebCL Samsung open sourced prototype for WebKit. Built in WebCL & WebGL interoperability, i.e. no copying WebCL objects to WebGL and vice versa.
- AMD Chromium WebCL WebCL implementation for Chromium.
- ETRI Chromium WebCL implementation for Chromium running on Android.
Utilities & Debug Helpers
Tutorials, Technical Whitepapers and How to Guides
- Nokia WebCL Tutorials This series of lessons will introduce you to WebCL programming, starting from the basics like WebCL context creation and kernel compilation.
Presentations, Videos & Demos
- Fractal Studio
- WebCL Overview from DevCon5 2011
- Nokia WebCL Kernel Toy Demo On-line, interactive WebCL kernel editor
- 2012 Tizen Developer Conference Presentation By Won Jeon, Tasneem Brutch, and Simon Gibbs
- 2013 WebCL March Meetup Presentation By Tasneem Brutch
- Translator Examples Somes samples of WebCL-translator, found in the wolfviking0 repositories.
- Samsung Examples Samples showing Fractal noise surface deformations and N-Body gravitational interactions, found in the Samsung Open Source prototype for WebKit.