We believe the true usefulness of SYCL goes beyond the specification
itself; it is an ecosystem of tools, documentation, and resources
contributed by the community.
Get involved, submit your resources either with a pull requests on Github or email the webmaster at Khronos.org.
SYCL News and Resources
- The latest SYCL news, videos and projects can be found on Khronos News and sycl.tech, the SYCL ecosystem website maintained by Codeplay Software.
- ComputeCpp - SYCL v1.2.1 conformant implementation by Codeplay Software
- Intel LLVM SYCL oneAPI
DPC++ - an open source
implementation of SYCL that is being contributed to the LLVM project
- hipSYCL - an open source
implementation of SYCL over NVIDIA CUDA and AMD HIP
- triSYCL - an open-source implementation led by Xilinx
Libraries and Frameworks Supporting SYCL
- SYCL-BLAS - An open source implementation of BLAS using the SYCL open standard for acceleration on OpenCL devices
- SYCL-DNN - An open source neural network operations library written using the SYCL API
- SYCL-ML - An open source C++ library implementing classical machine learning algorithms in SYCL
- SYCL-ParallelSTL - An open source Parallel STL implementation
- Tensorflow - An implementation of TensorFlow using SYCL