We believe the true usefulness of SYCL goes beyond the spec itself; it is an ecosystem of tools, documentation, and resources contributed by the community. You are encouraged to get involved and help maintain an up-to-date list of SYCL resources.
- ComputeCpp - SYCL implementation by Codeplay
- Open Source Parallel STL implementation
- triSYCL - an open-source implementation to experiment with SYCL
- Tutorial on using SYCL – at the May 2015 IWOCL OpenCL conference
- Codeplay Tutorials
- Investigation of the SYCL for OpenCL Programming Model - PDF
- SYCL Ecosystem Website - SYCL community website maintained by Codeplay
Presentations and Videos
- SYCL 1.2: Unofficial High-Level Overview - AJ Guillon - What SYCL means for C++ OpenCL programmers.