Khronos OpenKODE Registry
Khronos OpenKODE Registry
The OpenKODE Registry contains specifications of the core API and headers, optional OpenKODE extensions and headers, points to other Khronos APIs required by a conformant OpenKODE implementation, and includes some related documentation.
OpenKODE Core API Specification and Headers
The current version of OpenKODE is OpenKODE 1.0.3. The specification package was released on May 20, 2009.
- OpenKODE 1.0.3 Specification (May 20, 2009).
OpenKODE 1.0.2 was updated on February 23, 2009.
- OpenKODE 1.0.2 Specification (February 23, 2009).
OpenKODE 1.0.1 was released on June 16, 2008.
- OpenKODE 1.0.1 Specification (June 16, 2008).
OpenKODE 1.0 was released on February 11, 2008:
- OpenKODE 1.0 Specification (February 11, 2008).
Prior to OpenKODE 1.0 being released, two Provisional versions of the specification and header files were made available for public feedback. These versions are retained here for archival purposes, but are superseded by OpenKODE 1.0. All implementations of OpenKODE should use released versions (1.0.1 or 1.0) of the Specification and headers.
The OpenKODE 1.0 Provisional (Revision 2) specification package was released in January, 2008:
- OpenKODE 1.0 Provisional (Revision 2) Specification (updated by the OpenKODE Working Group on December 11, 2007).
The OpenKODE 1.0 Provisional (Revision 1) specification package was released in April 2007.
- OpenKODE 1.0 Provisional (Revision 1) Specification (updated by the OpenKODE Working Group on April 2, 2007; first ratified by the Khronos Board of Promoters on February 8, 2007)
OpenKODE includes by reference a number of other Khronos APIs, listed below.
- EGL 1.3 Specification (approved December 4, 2006).
- Extensions to EGL 1.3, including:
- OpenGL ES 1.1 Full Specification and Difference Specification (April 4, 2007).
- Extensions to OpenGL ES 1.1, including:
- OpenVG 1.0.1 Specification (amended January 26, 2007).
- Extensions to OpenVG 1.0.1, including:
The database from which OpenKODE enumerant ranges are reserved is called kodeenum.txt.
- KD_KHR_perfcounter (KHR_perfcounter.h)
- KD_KHR_float64 (KHR_float64.h)
- KD_KHR_formatted (KHR_formatted.h)
- KD_KHR_thread_storage (KHR_thread_storage.h)
- KD_ATX_bluetooth (ATX_bluetooth.h)
- KD_ATX_imgdec (ATX_imgdec.h)
- KD_ATX_imgdec_png (ATX_imgdec_png.h)
- KD_ATX_imgdec_jpeg (ATX_imgdec_jpeg.h)
- KD_ATX_imgdec_pvr (ATX_imgdec_pvr.h)
- KD_ATX_dxtcomp (ATX_dxtcomp.h)
Providing Feedback on the Registry
Khronos welcomes comments and bug reports. To provide feedback on the OpenKODE registry itself (such as reporting missing content, bad links, etc.), file an issue in the OpenKODE-Registry Github project.
For the OpenKODE API, extensions, and headers, file a bug on the Khronos Bugzilla . Make sure to fill in the "Product" field in the bug entry form as "OpenKODE", and pick appropriate values for the Component and other fields.
Copyright ©2017 Khronos Group. All rights reserved.
Hosting provided by DigitalOcean