OpenGL SC Adopter Login
Two Ways You May Use OpenGL SC:
Implementation & Adoption/Conformance Testing
There are two ways which an individual or company can make use of the OpenGL SC specifications:
- Implementers - may create and deliver a product using the publicly released specifications, but not claim it is OpenGL SC "compliant" or if it is a software or hardware engine, they cannot advertise it using OpenGL SC logos or trademarks. The Implementor option carries no cost or license fees.
- Adoption/Conformance Testing - Adopters can download and run the conformance tests and if the implementaiton passes, they can advertise and promote the product as being compliant; using the OpenGL SC logos and trademarks under a royalty-free license.
OpenGL SC Adoption/Conformance Testing Benefits
- Access to the OpenGL SC 1.0 Conformance Tests source code.
- Access to the OpenGL SC 1.0 Sample Implementation
- Participation in the OpenGL SC Adopters technical Mailing list. This is private priority channel for you to have two-way interaction with the OpenGL SC developers and can give feedback and offer modifications to the OpenGL SC specification, as well as give feedback on the conformance tests .
- For products that successfully pass the conformance tests, use of the OpenGL SC logo in printed marketing or packaging materials of the product, or use of the OpenGL SC logo in the actual software application startup screens
- Company listing on the Adopting Members with Conformant Products pages
- Adopters applications may be promoted on the Khronos web site
Application Forms and Pricing
For Adopters Program application forms, process description and pricing please visit the main Adopters page.
If you have questions about becoming an OpenGL SC Adopter, please send an email to finance at khronos.org