This template displays an information box on the right side of the article that is centered around a specific OpenGL feature. This box can contain the extension history of the feature, the current version it is in (if it is core OpenGL), and various other information.
This template has a number of parameters, all of them optional:
- name: The name you want the box to have. If you don't supply one, it will use the article's name.
- version: This is the latest version of core OpenGL that this feature is in. If this feature is not in a core version at all, set it equal to nothing. Defaults to the current version of OpenGL.
- core: This is the version of OpenGL when this feature was first adopted into the core.
- deprecated: This is the version of OpenGL when this feature was first deprecated.
- removed: This is the version of OpenGL when this feature was fully removed from the core.
- core_extension: This is a string describing the name of the core ARB extension (ARB extensions that don't end in an ARB suffix) for this feature, if it has one.
- arb_extension: This is a string describing the name of the ARB extension for this feature, if any.
- ext_extension: This string describes the name of the EXT extension for this feature, if any.
- vend_extension: This string describes a vendor-specific extension for this feature, if any.
}}} | label1 = Core in version | data1 = 3.2 | label2 = Adopted into core in version | data2 = | label3 = Removed from core in version | data3 = | label4 = Deprecated in core version | data4 = | label5 = Core ARB extension | data5 = | label6 = ARB extension | data6 = | label7 = EXT extension | data7 = | label8 = Vendor extension | data8 = }}