Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following represents an informal list of OpenGL information that is not available on the Wiki. If you find something missing, and cannot take the time to add to it, then please add it here:
- Any articles labeled as "stubs".
- Any sections that are marked as "todo".
- Fix these pages:
- GL 4.4 or earlier features that need documentation:
- Program and pipeline validation rules and functions.
- The precise GLSL type qualifier.
- Explicit layout of in/out interface block members.
- User-defined primitive clipping.
- Uploading compressed texel data.
- Depth Testing and the Depth Buffer.
- Stencil Testing and the Stencil Buffer.
- 3D Textures.
- Multisampling and Multisample Textures.
- SSBO usage within the GL API.
- Floating-point BPTC compression description.
- The rules for invariance in GL, of various kinds. The spec has the hard-and-fast details, so it doesn't need to be complete.
- The pages on Image Load Store, Shader Storage Buffer Objects, and Fragment Shaders need to be updated with information on the combined output limitations.