Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a stub. You can help the OpenGL Wiki by expanding it.|
This page lists words that are frequently encountered in the context of OpenGL use, in alphabetical order.
- OpenGL Architecture Review Board.
- Drawing Command
- Any OpenGL function of the form gl*Draw*. These are a subset of rendering commands.
- Context, OpenGL
- A collection of state, memory and resources. Required to do any OpenGL operation.
- Shorthand for OpenGL.
- GL Utility, an OpenGL helper library. Outdated; use other tools instead.
- GL Utility Toolkit. A library for creating OpenGL contexts and windows, as well as other things. Outdated; use FreeGLUT or other window creation systems instead.
- Graphics Processing Unit, a piece of hardware for graphics.
- A cross-platform graphics system with an openly available specification.
- OpenGL ES
- OpenGL for Embedded Systems. An OpenGL based specification for systems such as mobile phones.
- Rendering command
- OpenGL rendering commands are any Drawing command, Framebuffer blitting operations, Framebuffer clearing operations, and Compute dispatch operations.
- The developer of an OpenGL implementation.