Jump to navigation Jump to search
This section explains the basics of the OpenGL API and answers some of the most frequently asked questions about it.
- Viewing and Transformations
- Answers about Transformations.
- Clipping, Culling, and Visibility Testing
- Depth Buffer
- Texture Mapping
- Drawing Lines over Polygons
- Using glPolygonOffset.
- Rasterization and Operations on the Framebuffer
- Alpha Blending
- Transparency and Translucency.
- Display Lists and Vertex Arrays
- Lights and Shadows
- Curves and Surfaces
- Selection mechanism
- NPOT Textures
- Common Mistakes
- Multitexture with GLSL
- Vertex Transformation