Jump to navigation Jump to search
- OpenGL Objects: The standard OpenGL object model.
- GL Error Codes
- OpenGL Shading Language aka GLSL.
OpenGL object types and concepts
- Buffer Objects
- Sync Object
- Query Object
- Vertex Specification
- Vertex Processing
- Vertex Post-Processing
- Primitive Assembly
- Fragment Shader
- Per-Sample Processing
FAQs and factoids
- FAQ: frequently asked questions
- Creating an OpenGL Context
- Get Context Info: Getting Information From GL
- OpenGL and multithreading
- Debugging Tools
- Common Mistakes
- Common Mistakes: Deprecated
- Legacy OpenGL: why it is better to use modern GL rather than legacy GL
- Drawing Lines over Polygons: Using glPolygonOffset.
The following sections are deprecated in version 3.0 and removed in 3.1 and above. You should not rely on this functionality going forward.
- Fixed Function Texture Binding: See GLSL sampler binding instead.
- Texture Combiners: See The OpenGL Shading Language instead.
- Vertex Arrays: See Buffer Object and Vertex Specification.
- Vertex Formats: See Vertex Array Object
- Shadow Mapping without shaders
- Vertex Transformation
- Selection mechanism
- VBO - more
- VBO - just examples
- Mathematics of glTexGen
- Viewing and Transformations : Answers about Transformations.