Difference between revisions of "FAQ/Depth Buffer"
< FAQJump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 10:||Line 10:|
Revision as of 07:25, 24 August 2009
- Enable Depth Buffering
- How do I make depth buffering work?
- Depth Buffer and Perspective Rendering
- Depth buffering doesn't work in my perspective rendering. What's going on?
- Write Image To Depth Buffer
- How do I write a previously stored depth image to the depth buffer?
- Depth Buffer Precision
- Depth buffering seems to work, but polygons seem to bleed through polygons that are in front of them. What's going on?
- Why is my depth buffer precision so poor?
- Why is there more precision at the front of the depth buffer?
- There is no way that a standard-sized depth buffer will have enough precision for my astronomically large scene. What are my options?
- How do I turn off the zNear clipping plane?
- See this question in the Clipping section.
- An article about depth buffer precision http://www.sjbaker.org/steve/omniv/love_your_z_buffer.html