This template displays an information box on the right side of the article that describes a tool (library, utility, etc). This box contains information about the tool, including a link to the tool's website, the most recent version, release date, etc.
This template has a number of parameters, all of them optional:
- name: The name you want the box to have. If you don't supply one, it will use the article's name.
- version: The version of the tool.
- release: Most recent release date of the tool.
- platform: The platform(s) supported by the tool.
- language: The language(s) supported by the tool.
- written_lang: The language it was written in, if different from language.
- core_support: Whether it supports core OpenGL profiles.
- license: The license the tool is licensed under.
- site: The website for the tool.