Drawing Lines over Polygons
(Redirected from General OpenGL: Drawing Lines over Polygons and Using Polygon Offset)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Basics Of Polygon Offset
- What are the basics for using polygon offset?
- Parameters of Polygon Offset
- What are the two parameters in a glPolygonOffset() call and what do they mean?
- Different Specification Of Polygon Offset
- What's the difference between the OpenGL 1.0 polygon offset extension and OpenGL 1.1 (and later) polygon offset interfaces?
- Polygon Offset and Point and Lines
- Why doesn't polygon offset work when I draw line primitives over filled primitives?
- Drawing Coplanar Primitives Widthout Polygon Offset
- What other options do I have for drawing coplanar primitives when I don't want to use polygon offset?