Our announcements yesterday about WebGL and COLLADA, were at the very least, significant. Feedback from around the web has been really great, just to name a few:
- cnet discuss' Microsoft and Adobe molehill in WebGL 1.0 is done. Where's Microsoft?
- On the facebook developer blog, you can see WebGL benchmark results from their JSGameBench
- See past and present of 3D on the web with PC Magazine, from VRML to WebGL
- Khronos didn't stop to celebrate WebGL, and pushed on to WebCL says TechConnect Magazine
- ...last but certainly far from least, Learning WebGL does a short take on all the news WebGL specification 1.0 is final — and also, WebCL?