A new video about SmallLuxGPU 2.0 and Blender Exporter LiveMod. SmallLuxGPU is a LuxRays demo and a LuxRender ‘proof of concept’. SmallLuxGPU is released under GPL license. SmallLuxGPU 2.0 renderer is 100% written in OpenCL and includes the support for:
- Multi-OS (i.e. Win, Linux, MacOS, etc.);
- OpenCL multi-platforms (i.e. Intel + NVIDIA, etc.);
- OpenCL multi-devices (i.e. CPUs+GPUs, etc.);
- Metropolis Light Transport;
- Path tracing with next event MiS (i.e. multiple importance sampling);
- Blender integration with LiveMode: interactive materials/lights/objects editing.