Khronos will be holding their Annual GDC Developer Day Sessions on March 19th in Moscone West Room 2020. The complete schedule is available online:
- glTF and WebGL - 10:00am – 11:00am
- OpenXR – State of the Union – 11:20am – 12:20pm
- Vulkan – State of the Union - 1:20pm – 2:20pm
- Making Use of New Vulkan Features – 2:40pm – 3:40pm
- Bringing Fortnite to Mobile with Vulkan and OpenGL ES – 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Ubisoft’s Experience Developing with Vulkan – 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Running all day March 18-19 will be the Khronos OpenXR Table at VRDC. Finally on March 20th starting at 6:30pm, there will be the annual WebGL/WebVR Meetup to be held in Galvanize. In past years there were over 200 people attending with only standing room and people being turned away. If you want to get in, show up early. This event will be live streamed on the Silicon Valley WebGL group on Facebook.