One challenge to deploying 3D at scale lies in its interoperability, or rather, in its lack thereof. Whilst the dream is to create a fully end-to-end digital workflow made up of previously siloed platforms that now seamlessly integrate and communicate, the reality is that 3D tools today don’t play particularly well with others. This Spotlight offers a roadmap to achieving simple integration and subsequent seamless data flow to underpin a future digital supply chain. You can view all of the panel discussions here:
- Interoperability & Standardisation of 3D Publishing to Web - With Neil Trevett, Khronos Group President
- Interoperability & Standardisation of 3D Avatar Creation
- Digital Fabric Physics Interoperability
- Interoperability of 3D with PLM
- Can We Standardize 3D Enough to Support Scalability & Automation of Digital Product Creation?