Date: January 23, 2017
Location: London, United Kingdom
Venue: Skills Matter | CodeNode
Anyone interested in web development and improving performance, 2D/3D graphics or accessing the GPU.
Anyone looking for a replacement for Flash.
- A laptop with a browser that supports WebGL (http://get.webgl.org/)
- Some features (i.e. loading external scripts, textures and models) require a server
Students should leave the course with the following:
- Hands-on experience coding 3D web pages in WebGL
- Practical knowledge of how to create, deploy and deliver 3D applications and content for desktop web browsers and mobile devices
- The confidence to begin building their own web 3D applications
- How to use shaders and GLSL to write custom graphics effects
- An awareness of the tools and APIs available and some of the many potential use cases
[Course still under development and subject to possible minor changes]
A special thanks to Tony Parisi and "Programming 3D Applications in HTML5 and WebGL" for the inspiration.Signup today!