This event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event for you:
Date: October 10-11, 2007
Location: San Jose McEnery Convention Center 408 Almaden Blvd. San Jose, California 95110
Major media companies are embracing virtual worlds and accelerating the explosive growth of Web3D. Disney, Turner Broadcasting, Warner Bros., MTV and even the CSI franchise are moving into virtual worlds…the big guys clearly see this as the future of media, entertainment and communication.
The Virtual Worlds Conference and Expo taking place at the San Jose Convention Center on October 10-11, 2007, is the only conference to cover this exciting new industry.
Show highlights include:
- Keynotes from:
- Anthony Zuiker, Creator and Executive Producer of the award winning CSI franchise
- Christian Renaud, Chief Architect, Networked Virtual Environments, Cisco Technology Center,
- 30 virtual worlds platform companies represented at the show
- 6 conference tracks
- 100 featured speakers from games, media, entertainment, and virtual worlds, including:
- Paul Yanover, Executive Vice President & Managing Director, Disney Online
- Matt Bostwick, SVP, Franchise Development, MTV Music Group
- Michael Bellavia, Managing Director, Animax Entertainment
- Jason Root, Senior Vice President, Digital, Nick.com and Nickatnite.com
- Blake Lewin, Vice President Product Development, Turner Broadcasting Inc.
Registration information and conference details are available on our site. Special offer for Khronos Group members, save an additional 15% by using the WEB3DVIP promotional code when registering.