This event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event for you:
Date: Sept 29-30, 2005
Location: Magdeburg, Germany
- Sept 30th 9:00 - 9:30: Neil Trevett, Khronos President: Industrial Grade OpenGL ES for Embedded Applications
- Sept 30th 14:00 – 15:00: Princess Interactive INSIDES V4.0beta with OpenGL ES support
- ALT Software will be demonstrating the GT3D Development Kit that includes ALT’s OpenGL ES running on a PCI 104 3D graphics card with Fujitsu’s Coral PA graphics chip and Freescale’s MPC5200 processor. The ruggedized hardware and software solution is ideally suited for or single board computers in telematics environments.
- Seaweed Systems will demo a Radstone ruggedized CompactPCI chassis containing a single PowerPC processor card and a Radstone Technology GPMC3 based on 3Dlabs P9-based graphics PMC card. This platform is running VxWorks AE653 (DO-178B certifiable RTOS and Seaweed's SeaWind/178 driver DO-178 Certifiable subset of the OpenGL API, which is OpenGL SC compliant). This is a single LCD display of a typical avionics-type application which has been fully antialiased.
- Other OpenGL ES demo and products from 3Dlabs, NVIDIA, Fraunhofer, and Siemens