This event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event for you:
Registration is now full
View Larger Map
Khronos members exhibiting at SC08
- AMD Booth 1833 - Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is a leading global provider of innovative processing solutions in the computing and graphics markets. AMD is dedicated to driving open innovation, choice and industry growth by delivering superior customer-centric solutions that empower consumers and businesses worldwide.
- Barco Booth 2433 - Barco, a global technology company, designs and develops visualization products for a variety of selected professional markets: medical imaging, media & entertainment, infrastructure & utilities, traffic & transportation, defense & security, education & training and corporate AV.
- Dell Booth 1333 - Dell is a premier provider of computer products and services required for customers worldwide to build their information-technology and Internet infrastructures. Dell designs, manufactures and customizes products and services to customer requirements, and offers an extensive selection of software and peripherals.
- Fraunhofer Booth 3204 - The Fraunhofer Competence Center for HPC focuses on the development of highly parallel applications, the corresponding frameworks and tools to enable high scalability. The core technologies that are being developed at the Competence Center include the new Parallel File System, FhGFS, Cell-BE Solutions, RDMA-optimized Messaging Middleware, and Grid Computing Solutions.
- Fujitsu Booth 1825 - Fujitsu has been leading HPC market over 30 years and is currently developing 10 Pflops class supercomputer with unique processor, interconnect and packaging technologies. We are also contributing to Japan's next generation supercomputer project led by RIKEN with these cutting-edge technologies. We provide a broad range of computing products such as x86-based cluster, SPARC-based SMP server, software and solutions to meet comprehensive HPC requirements.
- IBM Booth 522 - IBM is the world's leading provider of high performance computing systems and the largest information technology company. Building on decades of experience around the globe, IBM delivers a broad set of innovative, powerful solutions that help customers of any size address demands of intense computation, visualization and data manipulation. IBM strives to deliver greener products with leading energy efficiencies that help customers realize a competitive advantage.
- Intel Booth 1609 - Intel, the world leader in silicon innovation, develops technologies, products and initiatives to continually advance how people work and live. Additional information about Intel is available at www.intel.com and blogs.intel.com.
- NEC Booth 1319 - NEC is the leading solutions provider for high performance computing. NEC builds highly efficient and powerful HPC systems with its advanced technology. The full range of HPC solutions includes SX series vector supercomputers, SMP scalar servers, cluster systems, high performance network and storage solutions. Teaming with partners and customers, NEC delivers world class large scale IT solutions.
- NVIDIA Booth 833 - NVIDIA® is the leader in visual computing technologies and the inventor of the graphics processing unit. NVIDIA serves the professional computing market with its Tesla™ solution with the world’s first teraflop many-core processor. NVIDIA Tesla computing systems deliver the necessary transition to energy efficient parallel computing power, solving the world’s most important computing challenges.
- RapidMind Booth 2221 - RapidMind provides the award-winning RapidMind Multi-core Development Platform that developers of HPC and enterprise software are using today to easily create manageable applications that leverage the full potential of multi-core processors from AMD and Intel and to seamlessly take advantage of the application acceleration available from GPUs and the Cell Broadband Engine.