This event is now over
We've collected some of the more interesting items from this event for you:
Date: October 1-2, 2012
Location: Munich, Germany
Venue: Eisbach Studios
InsideAR: The Augmented Reality Event With Vision
Each year metaio unveils the latest advances in the exciting field of Augmented Reality (AR). Business and technology professionals come from all over the world to see the newest industrial installations, the latest mobile app developments, wearable computing prototypes, and futuristic projects straight from the R&D labs of metaio and its international network of partners. Come explore the impossible at insideAR 2012, October 1-2 in Munich Germany.
Day 1 of insideAR 2012 covers the current developments in the various application fields for Augmented Reality. Keynotes from leaders and visionaries in the field of AR, relating to the current status and future of the vision, technology and business opportunities available with Augmented Reality, will be given throughout the day, along with full access to the exhibition area.
Day 2 of insideAR 2012 focuses on technology and new, exciting ways to implement Augmented Reality into your visual communication processes using the metaio software platform. metaio will unveil its roadmap for the direction of their groundbreaking technology showcasing the latest breakthroughs in Augmented Reality.
Hear From Industry Luminaries
Curious to know whom the speakers and presenters will be at this year's insideAR? Well your wait is over as we are announcing the following leaders and visionaries in the field of Augmented Reality who will be joining us to present various topics related to their expertise and interest in Augmented Reality.
- Olav Gjerlufsen: Director Digital Producers at LEGO
- Maria Ekberg Brännström: IKEA 0
- Neil Trevett: NVIDIA
- Fredrik Forsman from Greenelizer
- Prof. Dr. Yongtian Wang from the Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Gabriel Weiss: Mitsubishi Electric, Cooling and Heating Solutions, USA
- Christine Perey: PEREY Research and Consulting
- Christopher Peterka: Managing Partner of gannaca
- Prof. Dr. Werner Schreiber: Volkswagen
- Kit Hinrichs, Design Director for Studio Hinrichs
- Helmut Guggenbichler: CEO of Augmensys
- Rafael Mroz: Co-Founder of Argeneer
Conference Code of Conduct: The Khronos Group is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Visit our Code of Conduct page to learn more.